Oh my, my favorite season of the entire year is quickly approaching! Warm spices, brisk air, and cool misty mornings are starting to roll in. Maybe you noticed that your own baths have made your bathroom a bit more steamy and relaxing lately... I certainly have! So what's in store? Warm spices, brisk air, and, well, not cool misty mornings but certainly soaps that make me think I'm outside in that wonderful autumn air... or keeping warm inside.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte - by far the best selling soap from last year makes another appearance!
- Red Fruit Herbal Tea - one of our more delicate, dry/sweet fragrances reappears. A nice autumn comfort without autumn spices.
- Mulled Apple Cider - SURPRISE! We found just enough of one of the key fragrances (which has now been discontinued!) to make one more batch of this beloved bar from last year, then it's gone forever.
- Autumn Walk - Autumn brings out the best in forests. Take a deep breath in and enjoy the woodsy fragrance.
- Chai Tea Latte - After a walk, warm up with this comforting creamy brew reminiscent of black tea, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, clove, and peppercorn.